Resources for Program Directors
One of ASCO's primary goals is to provide the highest quality educational tools to tomorrow's oncologists. To help achieve this mission, ASCO offers programming for Oncology Training Program Directors. See these programs here, which include:
- Annual Program Directors’ Retreat
- Medical Oncology In-Training Exam
- ASCO University’s Education Essentials for Oncology Fellows (EEOF)
- ASCO's Quality Oncology Practice Initiative® (QOPI) and how your training program can participate
- Online Community Platform for Program Directors: Exclusively for Program Directors, this online platform provides members with the opportunity to connect, collaborate, participate in in-depth discussions, receive feedback or resources from other professional peers, and build meaningful connections.
In addition, ASCO provides opportunities for Program Directors to connect with one another and share information and resources about the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and its requirements.
The ASCO Membership Directory is your go-to tool for finding and interacting with other ASCO members. Designed to keep you in touch with like-minded colleagues, the Membership Directory app enables you to build your professional network, connect with colleagues at meetings and easily provide other ASCO members’ information to patients seeking a referral. Using the app, members can search by name, organization, specialty and/or certification.
With new treatments coming out seemingly daily and limited time for learning, it can be hard to stay on top of the latest in oncology. So when you do have the time, you want the resources you utilize to meet your own learning style. The ASCO Personalized Learning Dashboard helps you to sift through all of the information out there and find content recommendations tailored to your media preferences.