Industry Education Offerings
Developed and Delivered by ASCO Global Thought Leaders
ASCO® Advantage is an unbranded, disease-state content immersion program offered by ASCO to industry professionals. ASCO Advantage advances knowledge into understanding that builds confidence for engagement in clinical conversations with oncology treatment teams.
ASCO Advantage Benefits Include
- Curriculum developed by ASCO and select clinicians from ASCO’s nearly 45,000-member base, recognized worldwide as leaders in the advancement of oncology specific research, treatment, education, and outcomes advancement.
- Helping industry representatives establish credibility, build clinician relationships, remain clinically current, gain mastery, and confidence.
- Deepening the participant’s understanding of the disease by reinforcing concepts with practical, real-world experience.
- Presenting participants successfully completing the program with a three-year ASCO Certificate of Completion, identifying them as the industry’s best-of-the-best.
- Gaining the knowledge, tools, insight and confidence necessary to effectively build a bridge between your company and the oncology treatment team.
- Sales Representatives
- Medical Science Liaisons
- Internal Corporate Staff
Develop your own ASCO Advantage Program Today
We will translate your business objectives into a two-day customized program developed by ASCO clinical thought leaders and subject matter experts. Your team will examine the patient journey from diagnosis to disease management while participating in structured, hands-on training. With the completion of the ASCO Advantage program, your sales team will be well equipped to interact with your clinician customers at a level previously unmatched, and with ongoing follow-up activities participant learning is reinforced and continuous learning supported.
- Created from evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and consensus statements
- Tracked and measured results
- Builds competency through experiential learning, assessment, and feedback
- Compliant with Pharmaceutical Compliance Guidelines
- Training held at The Allen S. Lichter, MD, Conference Center at ASCO headquarters or select leading academic medical centers
ASCO Guiding Principles for Industry Training
- The program shall be an educational activity, not a promotional one.
- ASCO shall have strict independence over the Program content.
- All Program content shall be objective, balanced, and non-promotional.
- Faculty shall be selected by ASCO without pharmaceutical company influence.
- All Programs will be subject to written legal agreements or statements of work or work orders.
- All Programs must comply with IRS standards, the Council of Medical Specialty Societies (CMSS) Code, and existing ASCO policies including the Business Development Guidelines, Joint Venture Policy, Licensing Standards, Corporate Alliance Guidelines, Advertising Guidelines, and Conflict of Interest Policies.
For more information, please contact us.