Research Community Forum
The ASCO Research Community Forum serves as a go-to resource for all members of the oncology research community, including physician investigators, research staff, and those involved in community-based and academic-based research programs.
- Connect and collaborate with research colleagues
- Share and learn best practices for conducting and managing clinical research
- Develop solutions to address barriers to clinical trial participation and accrual
- ASCO FDA Audit Readiness Toolkit - Access resources on FDA audit readiness
- ASCO RCF At-a-Glance Summaries - Download these summaries offering key tips, considerations, and best practices
- ASCO RCF Online Forum for Research Sites - Connect with colleagues online to share best practices and network online
- ASCO Optimizing Clinical Trial Sites Toolkit - Access resources and templates for trial sites
- ASCO RCF Resources for Research Sites - Listing of available resources
- Library of Resources - Compilation of resources for conducting and managing clinical trials
- Check out all of our Projects and Tools below
For More Information
The ASCO Membership Directory is your go-to tool for finding and interacting with other ASCO members. Designed to keep you in touch with like-minded colleagues, the Membership Directory app enables you to build your professional network, connect with colleagues at meetings and easily provide other ASCO members’ information to patients seeking a referral. Using the app, members can search by name, organization, specialty and/or certification.
With new treatments coming out seemingly daily and limited time for learning, it can be hard to stay on top of the latest in oncology. So when you do have the time, you want the resources you utilize to meet your own learning style. The ASCO Personalized Learning Dashboard helps you to sift through all of the information out there and find content recommendations tailored to your media preferences.