The ASCO RCF Annual Meeting is a unique venue for physician investigators and research staff to:
- Network and collaborate
- Learn and share best practices
- Discuss challenges and develop solutions
2019 ASCO RCF Annual Meeting
The 2019 ASCO RCF Annual Meeting took place on September 22-23, 2019 at ASCO headquarters. This year's meeting featured a networking reception, training workshop on FDA audit readiness, two town halls, and general sessions covering topics including: leveraging technology to conduct clinical trials more effectively, team-based approaches to improve clinical trial accrual, and staffing and workload management strategies. Stay tuned for more information including meeting presentations and meeting resources.
Sunday, September 22, 2019 - Workshop and Town Hall
- Training Workshop: When FDA Calls - Introduction to Audit Readiness
- Town Hall: Working Together to Address Challenges in Conducting Clinical Trials
Monday, September 23, 2019 - General Sessions
- Welcoming Remarks
- Leveraging Technology to Conduct Oncology Clinical Trials More Effectively
- Team-Based Approach to Clinical Trial Accrual
- Staffing and Workload Management Strategies
Continue the conversation!
Join the ASCO RCF Online Forum to connect with colleagues who attended the meeting and continue sharing best practices, brainstorming solutions, and networking.