Research Community Forum
The ASCO Research Community Forum serves as a go-to resource for all members of the oncology research community, including physician investigators, research staff, and those involved in community-based and academic-based research programs.
- Connect and collaborate with research colleagues
- Share and learn best practices for conducting and managing clinical research
- Develop solutions to address barriers to clinical trial participation and accrual
- Toolkits providing helpful resources, templates, and forms including: FDA Audit Readiness, Optimizing Clinical Trials, Adverse Events Reporting, and Insurance Coverage of Clinical Trials
- ASCO RCF At-a-Glance Summaries - Summaries offering key tips, considerations, and best practices
- ASCO Research Program Quality Assessment Tool - Designed to help research sites establish or enhance internal quality assessment programs
- Library of Resources - Compilation of resources for conducting and managing clinical trials
- ASCO RCF Resources for Research Sites - Listing of available resources
Connect with Colleagues
Join the ASCO RCF Online Forum to engage and network with colleagues, share best practices, access resources, and learn more about the ASCO RCF. Note: access to the online forum requires an asco.org account, which is free and easy to create.
For More Information
The Membership Directory is your go-to tool for finding and interacting with other members. Designed to keep you in touch with like-minded colleagues, the Membership Directory app enables you to build your professional network, connect with colleagues at meetings and easily provide other members’ information to patients seeking a referral. Using the app, members can search by name, organization, specialty and/or certification.
With new treatments coming out seemingly daily and limited time for learning, it can be hard to stay on top of the latest in oncology. So when you do have the time, you want the resources you utilize to meet your own learning style. The ASCO Personalized Learning Dashboard helps you to sift through all of the information out there and find content recommendations tailored to your media preferences.