Center for Research & Analytics (CENTRA)
The ASCO Center for Research and Analytics (CENTRA) serves as the hub of ASCO research activities to conduct, enable, and define standards for oncology research. CENTRA aims to make an assortment of ASCO-developed cancer data available to the oncology community for research purposes.
To conquer cancer by generating, integrating, analyzing, and sharing oncology data to foster innovation in research and patient care.
A world where evidence drives innovation in cancer care, informs policy, and improves patient outcomes.
CENTRA's goals are to:
- Facilitate access to ASCO data assets under the terms of ASCO’s data sharing policies;
- Provide statistical oversight and research design consultation for ASCO research projects, including the Targeted Agent and Profiling Utilization Registry (TAPUR™) Study;
- Develop resources and tools to support members’ engagement in research through the Research Community Forum;
- Explore challenges and opportunities in today’s oncology delivery through the State of Cancer Care in America series; and
- Issue statements and organize meetings related to research design and clinical research efficiency.