Center for Research & Analytics (CENTRA)
The ASCO Center for Research and Analytics (CENTRA) serves as the hub of ASCO research activities to conduct, enable, and define standards for oncology research. CENTRA aims to make an assortment of ASCO-developed cancer data available to the oncology community for research purposes.
To conquer cancer by generating, integrating, analyzing, and sharing oncology data to foster innovation in research and patient care.
A world where evidence drives innovation in cancer care, informs policy, and improves patient outcomes.
CENTRA's goals are to:
- Facilitate access to ASCO data assets under the terms of ASCO’s data sharing policies;
- Provide statistical oversight and research design consultation for ASCO research projects, including the Targeted Agent and Profiling Utilization Registry (TAPUR™) Study;
- Develop resources and tools to support ASCO members’ engagement in research through the Research Community Forum;
- Explore challenges and opportunities in today’s oncology delivery through the State of Cancer Care in America series; and
- Issue statements and organize meetings related to research design and clinical research efficiency.
The Membership Directory is your go-to tool for finding and interacting with other members. Designed to keep you in touch with like-minded colleagues, the Membership Directory app enables you to build your professional network, connect with colleagues at meetings and easily provide other members’ information to patients seeking a referral. Using the app, members can search by name, organization, specialty and/or certification.
With new treatments coming out seemingly daily and limited time for learning, it can be hard to stay on top of the latest in oncology. So when you do have the time, you want the resources you utilize to meet your own learning style. The ASCO Personalized Learning Dashboard helps you to sift through all of the information out there and find content recommendations tailored to your media preferences.