The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) posted the General and Targeted Distribution Post-Payment Notice of Reporting Requirements on the Provider Relief Fund (PRF), which aims to inform those who have received one or more payments from the PRF of the upcoming future reporting requirements by providing the following timeline:
- August 17: Detailed PRF reporting instructions and a data collection template with the necessary data elements will be available through the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) website by August 17, 2020.
- Oct 1: The reporting system will become available to recipients for reporting on October 1, 2020.
- Within 45 days of the end of calendar year 2020 (Feb 15, 2021): All recipients must report on their expenditures through December 31, 2020, within 45 days of the end of calendar year 2020.
- Recipients who have expended funds in full prior to December 31, 2020 may submit a single final report at any time during the window that begins October 1, 2020, but no later than February 15, 2021.
- July 31, 2021: Recipients with funds unexpended after December 31, 2020, must submit a second and final report no later than July 31, 2021.
HHS has also extended the deadline for eligible Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program physicians and organizations to submit information and apply for the PRF to August 28, 2020. A fact sheet is available to help explain the application process and answer frequently asked questions.
Bookmark ASCO in Action to stay up to date on breaking advocacy and cancer policy news.