On September 17, the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) will host ASCO Practice Leadership: E&M Codes For 2021. During this free webinar, Allison Hirschorn, Senior Coding and Reimbursement Specialist, Clinical Affairs at ASCO, will review new information and changes regarding the office and outpatient Evaluation and Management (E&M) services Current Procedural Terminology (CPT ®) codes (99202-99215), which go into effect January 1, 2021.
The webinar is just the latest in a series of online tools ASCO developed to help members prepare for the E&M code update. Other helpful tools include:
- NEW Sample Timeline to Prepare for Significant Changes to Evaluation and Management Coding in 2021
- Changes to Evaluation and Management Codes in 2021
- Nine Essential Tips to Prepare Your Practice for the 2021 Evaluation and Management Coding Changes
- Selecting a Code Based on Medical Decision Making in 2021
- 2021 Evaluation and Management Changes: Selecting a Code Based on Time
- 2021 Evaluation and Management Changes: New Prolonged Services Code
The webinar is scheduled for 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM ET.