The Allen S. Lichter, MD Conference Center at the headquarters of the American Society of Clinical Oncology is an ideal venue, offering modern meeting space in a classic setting for groups of up to 200 people.
Located in walking distance to historic Old Town Alexandria, the ASCO Conference Center is close to two Metro stations and many of the area’s restaurants and hotels. With five rooms to choose from, it is the ideal setting for small to mid-size meetings, workshops, and conferences.
Built in 2008, the ASCO Conference Center is a unique, state-of-the-art venue for hosting events near the nation’s capital, Washington, DC.
For more information, please complete the Conference Center Rental Request Form.
Benefits of Holding Your Meeting at the Allen S. Lichter, MD Conference Center
- Unique space with flexible seating options, including conference, classroom, and theatre
- Breakout room capability
- Close proximity to Metro’s Blue Line (King Street Station) and Yellow Line (Eisenhower Avenue Station)
- Parking garage available
- Catering can be accommodated
- Meets ADA Guidelines for handicapped accessibility
Features Included with Rental
- Wireless Internet access
- LCD projector and screen
- LCD monitors
- Audio recording equipment
- Conference call capability
- Local and toll-free phone
- DVD player
- Flip charts
- Warming kitchen with convection oven
- Pre-function area
Additional details on ASCO's Conference Center policies and procedures are available.
Download the ASCO Conference Center brochure.