Research Community Forum
The ASCO Research Community Forum serves is a go-to resource for the oncology research community, including physician investigators, research staff, and community-based and academic-based research programs.
1. Provide a forum for researchers to
- Share best practices
- Identify challenges to conducting clinical research
- Brainstorm about effective strategies and solutions
2. Develop and disseminate solutions to
- Address barriers to conducting clinical research
- Facilitate clinical trial particiption and accrual
For More Information
The ASCO Membership Directory is your go-to tool for finding and interacting with other ASCO members. Designed to keep you in touch with like-minded colleagues, the Membership Directory app enables you to build your professional network, connect with colleagues at meetings and easily provide other ASCO members’ information to patients seeking a referral. Using the app, members can search by name, organization, specialty and/or certification.
With new treatments coming out seemingly daily and limited time for learning, it can be hard to stay on top of the latest in oncology. So when you do have the time, you want the resources you utilize to meet your own learning style. The ASCO Personalized Learning Dashboard helps you to sift through all of the information out there and find content recommendations tailored to your media preferences.