ASCO recently launched a Health Policy Fellowship program that aims to provide U.S.-based oncologists with the necessary skills to shape cancer policy and help increase the involvement of ASCO members in policy, advocacy and grassroots activity. ASCO is actively recruiting oncologists who have a keen interest in acquiring stronger health policy skills and have the leadership, civic, policy, or advocacy experience for this year-long program
Key Dates and Deadlines
- October 18, 2017: Application Process Opened
- January 19, 2018: Applications Due
- February 12, 2018: Applicants Notified
- July 1, 2018 to July 1, 2019: Program Term
How to Apply
Up to two Fellows will be selected for the 2018-2019 ASCO Health Policy Fellowship program. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Physicians (MD, DO or international equivalent)
- Based in a U.S. practice or institution
- Have completed at least 2 years of clinical oncology training
- ASCO members (full member or member in training)
- U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents
ASCO strongly encourages application submissions from all oncology subspecialties.
For More Information
ASCO conducts and administers the fellowship, with funding support from the Conquer Cancer Foundation Mission Endowment.