Effective cancer care relies on the infrastructure provided by effective oncology practice management. That’s why ASCO is dedicated to providing practices with the insights, tools, and resources needed to enhance business operations and help providers deliver high-quality, high-value cancer care to their patients.
Practice Administrator membership is available to individuals who monitor and supervise the business operations of an oncology medical practice, cancer center, or facility and who devote a majority of their professional activity to financial, facility, reimbursement, and human resource management.
Annual Dues: $150, plus a $35 one-time initiation fee
Benefits of Practice Administrator Membership
Premier Oncology Periodicals
- Gain free online access to Journal of Oncology Practice
- Save over 50% on an individual subscription to Journal of Clinical Oncology (JCO) in print and online
- Get discounted online access to JCO Clinical Cancer Informatics and JCO Precision Oncology
- Enjoy open access to Journal of Global Oncology
- Receive a 10% discount off of open access article publishing charges for all journals
- Get the latest oncology updates from Cancer in the News, ASCO Express, The ASCO Post,* and ASCO Connection
Practice Improvement Tools
- Participate in the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI®) and become a QOPI® Certified Practice
- Improve your practice with tools like ASCO Guidelines and Coding & Reimbursement Service
- Access clinical trial resources to help implement exemplary attributes of clinical trial site
- Participate in PracticeNET
- Download ASCO’s suite of mobile applications, such as the ASCO iMeeting app and The ASCO Post app
Career and Educational Development Resources
- Save 20% on all professional and patient educational products and resources from the ASCO University Bookstore
- Network with your colleagues using the online membership directory, ASCO's LinkedIn group, and ASCO Connection
Eligibility for ASCO Activities
- Join ASCO Committees
Legal and Regulatory Updates
- Use online advocacy tools and resources such as ASCO in Action and the ASCO ACT Network
- Utilize new online Medicare coverage resources, including a guide for MACRA, Carrier Advisory Committee, and more
Exclusive Access and Savings at ASCO Meetings
- Save up to 50% on the nonmember registration rate at the ASCO Annual Meeting and co-sponsored Symposia
- Submit up to two abstracts as presenter and first author for the ASCO Annual Meeting with a sponsor signature from a Full member
- Gain advance access to Members' Only Registration and Hotel Reservations and Ticketed Sessions for the ASCO Annual Meeting
* International members receive The ASCO Post online only.
Emeritus membership is available for Practice Administrator members who are 70 years or older, fully retired and no longer in the health care field, or permanently disabled. Emeritus members are entitled to Practice Administrator member benefits at no cost, along with full online access to all ASCO journals. If you wish to receive the print editions of Journal of Clinical Oncology (JCO) and Journal of Oncology Practice (JOP), you have the option to subscribe to these publications at the ASCO member annual rate of $290 for JCO and $60 for JOP.