Benefits of Membership
“ASCO is the world’s largest and, arguably, most influential oncology organization, and it is important for surgeons to be represented. We have an opportunity to get involved with a dynamic organization that not only is advancing the frontiers of research, providing outstanding educational opportunities, and defining standards of practice for clinical care, but also influencing public policy.”
- Agnes B. Chagpar, MD, Surgical Oncologist, Member since 2003
ASCO's Premier Publication, Journal of Clinical Oncology (JCO)
- Keep current on practice-changing issues in the surgical oncology field from both the United States and the international cancer community.
- Receive multidisciplinary oncology information from one of the most cited journals in both the New England Journal of Medicine and the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Attendance at Premier ASCO Meetings and Symposia
- Review the latest advancements in surgical oncology and discuss how those findings relate across the entire cancer care community.
- Save an average of 50% on the nonmember registration rates at the ASCO Annual Meeting, GI Cancers Symposium, GU Cancers Symposium, and more.
ASCO’s Educational Tools and Resources for Lifelong Learning
- Save 20% on all ASCO eLearning courses, such as Introduction to Surgical Oncology and ASCO eLearning Essentials, a one-stop source for lifelong learning, providing unlimited access to all of ASCO eLearning's courses.
- Use ASCO-SEP®, 6th Edition, the must-have self-assessment program for oncology professionals, for self-assessment and board exam preparation.
- If you are unable to attend an ASCO meeting, use Meeting Library: Videos and Slides to stay current on the practice-changing science presented. Members can save 20% and access content just hours after the session, and get free access to all videos and slides one year post-meeting. Meeting registration also includes free access to all videos and slides.
Become a member today and experience the value of ASCO’s global community.