Benefits of Membership
“As a radiation oncologist, I value the broader exposure ASCO affords my specialty through the oncology world. I not only benefit from learning about advances in the field, but from publication in ASCO’s professional periodicals and from products such as the Journal of Clinical Oncology, which increase the visibility of my radiation oncology colleagues’ research and work”
- Eliezer Robinson, MD, Radiation Oncologist, Member since 1979
ASCO Further Connects Radiation Oncologists to the Entire Cancer Care Community
- ASCO amplifies your voice by influencing key policy issues through programs such as ASCO’s Legislative Action Center.
- Save an average of 50% on the nonmember registration rate for the ASCO Annual Meeting and network with colleagues at the world’s largest oncology conference.
ASCO's Premier Publication, Journal of Clinical Oncology (JCO)
- Keep current on relevant radiation oncology issues including advancements in the application of radiation, the evolution of technology, and the multidisciplinary treatment of cancer.
- Receive multidisciplinary oncology information from one of the most cited journals in both the New England Journal of Medicine and the Journal of the American Medical Association.
ASCO’s Educational Tools and Resources for Lifelong Learning
- Save 20% on all ASCO Education courses, such as Annual Meeting 2019 Highlights: Radiation Oncology.
- Use ASCO-SEP®, 7th Edition, the must-have self-assessment program for oncology professionals, for self-assessment and board exam preparation.
- If you are unable to attend an ASCO meeting, use Meeting Library: Videos and Slides to stay current on the practice-changing science presented. Members can save 20% and access content just hours after the session, and get free access to all videos and slides one year post-meeting. Meeting registration also includes free access to all videos and slides.
Become a member today and experience the value of ASCO’s global community.