Benefits of ASCO Membership
“As a pediatric oncologist, ASCO helps me stay abreast of the most recent clinical and scientific advances in cancer and bring advances to our pediatric patients as rapidly as possible.”
—James L. M. Ferrara, MD, DSc, Pediatric Oncologist, ASCO Member since 2007
ASCO Amplifies the Pediatric Oncologist Voice
- ASCO influences key policy issues through programs such as the Alliance for Childhood Cancer and ASCO’s Legislative Action Center.
- Save an average of 50% on the non-member registration rate for the ASCO Annual Meeting, which includes a Pediatric Oncology presentation track, and network with colleagues at the world’s largest oncology conference.
ASCO's Premier Publication, Journal of Clinical Oncology (JCO)
- Keep current on practice-changing issues in the pediatric oncology field from both the United States and the international cancer community.
- Receive multidisciplinary oncology information from one of the most cited journals in both the New England Journal of Medicine and the Journal of the American Medical Association.
ASCO’s Educational Tools and Resources for Lifelong Learning
- Save 20% on all professional and patient educational content from the ASCO Store, including ASCO eLearning Essentials, a one-stop source for lifelong learning, providing unlimited access to all of ASCO eLearning's courses.
- Use ASCO-SEP®, 6th Edition, the must-have self-assessment and board preparation program for oncology professionals.
- If you are unable to attend an ASCO meeting, use Meeting Library: Videos and Slides to stay current on the practice-changing science presented. Members can save 20% and access content just hours after the session, and get free access to all videos and slides one year post-meeting. Meeting registration also includes free access to all videos and slides.
Become a member today and experience the value of ASCO’s global community.