Benefits of Membership
“Whether it’s the annual ASCO conference, the specialty meetings, the journals or e-mail updates, ASCO provides cutting-edge educational information that is essential to PAs in oncology. I share these resources with my PA colleagues, students, and fellows”
—Maura Polansky, MS, MHPE, PA-C, Physician Assistant, Member since 2001
Practice-Changing Information from Journal of Clinical Oncology and Journal of Oncology Practice
- Learn about the latest research, discover new methods for enhancing patient care, and implement proven best practices in your organization.
- Receive ASCO’s premier journal that promotes practice efficiency and a high standard of quality.
Career and Practice Development Products and Resources from ASCO
- Participate in ASCO’s Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI®), an oncologist-led, practice-based quality improvement program.*
- Receive free access to ASCO’s Coding and Reimbursement Service.
- Save 20% on all professional and patient educational products, including the Advanced Practitioner Certificate Programs
- Participate in PracticeNET
- Utilize ASCO’s templates for documenting treatment plans and summaries
Attendance at Premier ASCO Meetings and Symposia
- Attend sessions at the ASCO Annual Meeting to stay current on the latest advancements in oncology practice and network with colleagues from around the world.
- Save an average of 50% on the nonmember registration rates for ASCO meetings and thematic symposia, including the ASCO Quality Care Symposium
Become a member today and experience the value of ASCO’s global community.
* Participation in ASCO’s QOPI initiative is an ASCO member benefit available to oncology practices with at least one active ASCO member