Benefits of Membership
“Keeping up with ASCO’s quality journals and public policy analysis are important, but first and foremost, the Gynecologic Meeting Track and resulting scientific interchange are vital for keeping current with the latest clinical trials and clinical research presented in our field.”
- Carolyn D. Runowicz, MD, Gynecologic Oncologist, Member since 1987
Attendance at Premier ASCO Meetings and Symposia
- Attend sessions in the Gynecologic Oncology Meeting Track at the ASCO Annual Meeting and stay current on the latest advancements in gynecologic malignancies.
- Save an average of 50% on the non-member registration rate and gain access to the nearest and most sought-after hotels months before non-members.
ASCO’s Premier Publication, Journal of Clinical Oncology (JCO)
- Stay informed on the latest gynecologic oncology science through JCO, the most authoritative source for current information on the diagnosis and treatment of patients with cancer.
- Access and contribute to ASCO Clinical Practice Guidelines on Gynecologic Cancer and keep your practice current with the latest recommendations on appropriate methods of treatment and care.
ASCO’s Educational Tools and Resources for Lifelong Learning
- Subscribe to ASCO Education Essentials, a one-stop source for lifelong learning, providing unlimited access to all of ASCO Education's courses including:
- Invasive Cervical Cancer: Resource Stratified Guidelines
- Molecular Oncology Tumor Boards: Ovarian Cancer (BRCA Mutation)
- ASCO Tumor Boards: Ovarian Cancer
- Use ASCO-SEP®, 7th Edition, the must-have self-assessment program for oncology professionals, for self-assessment and board exam preparation.
- If you are unable to attend an ASCO meeting, use Meeting Library: Videos and Slides to stay current on the practice-changing science presented. Members can save 20% and access content just hours after the session, and get free access to all videos and slides one year post-meeting. Meeting registration also includes free access to all videos and slides.
Become a member today and experience the value of ASCO’s global community.