Monthly Plenary Series
The ASCO Plenary Series is a monthly online forum for presentation and discussion of the latest cancer research that keeps clinicians current on new and emerging research in between meetings. The Plenary Series provides faster dissemination of practice-changing science to better help clinicians deliver the most up-to-date care and treatments to patients with cancer.
Each monthly program features up to two practice-changing and clinically relevant abstracts on the latest advances in cancer care. The abstract presentations are accompanied by a discussant presentation and followed by a live question-and-answer session.
Watch the ASCO Plenary Series Session at Annual Meeting
The ASCO Plenary Series: Rapid Abstract Session at the 2022 ASCO Annual Meeting is available on-demand now. This session features research updates from our eight Plenary Series abstract presenters. ASCO Annual Meeting registration is required to watch this session on-demand.
Submit Your Abstract
You don't have to wait for the next meeting to maximize the visibility and impact of your research. Visit ASCO's submission guidelines and policies for more information as you prepare for your submission.
Dates to Know
The ASCO Plenary Series will resume to monthly sessions after the ASCO Annual Meeting. Featured abstracts will be released at 5:00 PM ET the day prior to presentation. Mark your calendar for the following dates:
|Submission Opens||Submission Deadline||Abstract Presentation|
|May - July: No Program|
|August 2022||June 14, 2022||July 5, 2022||August 16, 2022|
|September 2022||July 5, 2022||August 2, 2022||September 14, 2022|
|October 2022||August 2, 2022||September 6, 2022||October 18, 2022|
|November 2022||September 6, 2022||October 4, 2022||November 15, 2022|
|December 2022||October 4, 2022||November 8, 2022||December 20, 2022|
Abstract Submission and Presentation
You don’t have to wait for the next meeting to maximize the visibility and impact of your research.
- The ASCO Plenary Series provides a timely and unique opportunity to present breaking cancer research to one of the largest and most diverse audiences in global oncology.
- Your live presentation will be accessible to virtual attendees and available on-demand on the ASCO Meeting Experience.
- Your abstract will be published on ASCO.org and in an online supplement to the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- Abstracts selected for the Plenary Series will be placed in a high-profile session for oral presentation at the ASCO Annual Meeting.
- Visit ASCO's submission guidelines and policies for more information as you prepare for your submission.
The Membership Directory is your go-to tool for finding and interacting with other members. Designed to keep you in touch with like-minded colleagues, the Membership Directory app enables you to build your professional network, connect with colleagues at meetings and easily provide other members’ information to patients seeking a referral. Using the app, members can search by name, organization, specialty and/or certification.