Monthly Plenary Series
The ASCO Plenary Series is a monthly online forum for presentation and discussion of the latest cancer research that keeps clinicians current on new and emerging research in between meetings. The Plenary Series provides faster dissemination of practice-changing science to better help clinicians deliver the most up-to-date care and treatments to patients with cancer.
Each monthly program features up to two practice-changing and clinically relevant abstracts on the latest advances in cancer care. The abstract presentations are accompanied by a discussant presentation and followed by a live question-and-answer session.
Watch the August ASCO Plenary Series Session
No registration is required to participate—the Series is free and open to anyone. However, you must log in with an ASCO.org username and password to access the session live or on-demand. If you forgot your password, you can reset it now.
Submit Your Abstract
You don't have to wait for the next meeting to maximize the visibility and impact of your research. Visit ASCO's submission guidelines and policies for more information as you prepare for your submission.
Dates to Know
The ASCO Plenary Series will resume to monthly sessions after the ASCO Annual Meeting. Featured abstracts will be released at 5:00 PM ET the day prior to presentation. Mark your calendar for the following dates:
|Submission Opens||Submission Deadline||Abstract Presentation|
|October 2022||August 2, 2022||September 6, 2022||October 18, 2022|
|November 2022||September 6, 2022||October 4, 2022||November 15, 2022|
|December 2022||October 4, 2022||November 8, 2022||December 20, 2022|
|January 2023||November 1, 2022||December 6, 2022||January 24, 2023|
|February 2023||December 6, 2022||January 4, 2023||February 15, 2023|
|March 2023||January 4, 2023||February 7, 2023||March 22, 2023|
|April 2023||February 7, 2023||March 7, 2023||April 20, 2023|
|No May - July Sessions|
Abstract Submission and Presentation
You don’t have to wait for the next meeting to maximize the visibility and impact of your research.
- The ASCO Plenary Series provides a timely and unique opportunity to present breaking cancer research to one of the largest and most diverse audiences in global oncology.
- Your live presentation will be accessible to virtual attendees and available on-demand on the ASCO Meeting Experience.
- Your abstract will be published on ASCO.org and in an online supplement to the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- Abstracts selected for the Plenary Series will be placed in a high-profile session for oral presentation at the ASCO Annual Meeting.
- Visit ASCO's submission guidelines and policies for more information as you prepare for your submission.