State & Regional Affiliates
The ASCO State/Regional Affiliate Program addresses the practical needs of practicing oncologists by offering a range of services to its State/Regional Affiliates (local oncology societies). The affiliate program includes 46 state or regional oncology groups. These groups benefit from the Society's expertise and guidance on ways to:
- Strengthen their organizations
- Improve policies and procedures
- Enhance educational activities
- Provide support to their members
Each state/regional affiliate has two voting representatives on the ASCO State Affiliate Council. These representatives serve as a bridge between the affiliate and the Association. If your affiliate has experienced a recent leadership change, please fill out the State Affiliate Council Contact form to ensure the appropriate contacts are kept informed.
If your state/regional society is interested in having an ASCO-sponsored speaker at an upcoming meeting, ASCO leadership and/or staff are available (schedule permitting) to speak on the following topics:
- 2021 E&M Coding Changes
- ASCO Update
- Cancer Delivery: Tools and Resources
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Legislative and/or Regulatory Update
- Payment Reform: ASCO's Patient-Centered Oncology Payment Model
- Practice Issues/Practice Benchmarking
- Rural Health
- Quality Payment Program: Education and Implementation
- Quality Initiatives (QOPI®, QOPI Certification, Quality Training Program, CancerLinQ®)
For More Information
The Membership Directory is your go-to tool for finding and interacting with other members. Designed to keep you in touch with like-minded colleagues, the Membership Directory app enables you to build your professional network, connect with colleagues at meetings and easily provide other members’ information to patients seeking a referral. Using the app, members can search by name, organization, specialty and/or certification.
With new treatments coming out seemingly daily and limited time for learning, it can be hard to stay on top of the latest in oncology. So when you do have the time, you want the resources you utilize to meet your own learning style. The ASCO Personalized Learning Dashboard helps you to sift through all of the information out there and find content recommendations tailored to your media preferences.