The State Affiliate Program is funded through the Conquer Cancer Foundation.
The ASCO State/Regional Affiliate Program addresses the practical needs of practicing oncologists by offering a range of services to local oncology societies. The affiliate program includes 47 state or regional oncology groups. These groups benefit from the Society's expertise and guidance on ways to:
- Strengthen their organizations
- Improve policies and procedures
- Enhance educational activities
- Provide support for their members
Each state/regional affiliate has a voting representative on the ASCO State Affiliate Council. This representative serves as a bridge between the affiliate and the Society.
If your state/regional society is interested in having an ASCO speaker at your upcoming meeting, ASCO leadership and/or staff are available (schedule permitting) to speak on the following topics:
- MACRA & Quality Payment Program: Education and Implementation
- Quality Initiatives (QOPI®, QOPI Certification, Quality Training Program, CancerLinQ®)
- Clinical Affairs: Tools and Resources
- General Legislative/Policy Update
- Payment Reform: ASCO's Patient-Centered Oncology Payment Model
For More Information
- For information related to our administrative policies, procedures, and standards please review our State/Regional Affiliate Program Agreement.
- For all other inquiries, including about the next State Affiliate Council Meeting, Leadership Conference or Annual Election, email us or call 571-483-1670
This list reflects commitments as of March 8, 2018.
The ASCO Membership Directory is your go-to tool for finding and interacting with other ASCO members. Designed to keep you in touch with like-minded colleagues, the Membership Directory app enables you to build your professional network, connect with colleagues at meetings and easily provide other ASCO members’ information to patients seeking a referral. Using the app, members can search by name, organization, specialty and/or certification.
With new treatments coming out seemingly daily and limited time for learning, it can be hard to stay on top of the latest in oncology. So when you do have the time, you want the resources you utilize to meet your own learning style. The ASCO Personalized Learning Dashboard helps you to sift through all of the information out there and find content recommendations tailored to your media preferences.