Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) final score and performance feedback are now available for review on the Quality Payment Program website for physicians that participated in MIPS in 2017.
Physicians who believe that an error has been made in their 2019 MIPS payment adjustment calculation can request a targeted review until October 1, 2018 at 8:00 p.m. (ET).
To help access performance feedback for the 2017 performance year or request a targeted review, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has posted four new demonstration videos.
- How to Request a Targeted Review - This video demonstrates how MIPS-eligible clinicians or groups can request a targeted review of their 2019 MIPS payment adjustment.
- How to Access Performance Feedback for APM Entities - This video provides an overview of how to access 2017 MIPS performance feedback for Alternative Payment Model (APM) entities.
- How to Access Performance Feedback for Individuals - This video demonstrates how to access 2017 MIPS performance feedback for a clinician whose performance was scored separately from his or her group.
- How to Access Performance Feedback for Voluntary Submitters - This video provides an overview of how to access 2017 performance feedback data for a clinician who voluntarily submitted data for 2017.
A fifth video on how groups can access their 2017 MIPS performance feedback will be posted soon.
Please note: TIN/NPI information within these demonstration videos conveys mock data only.
To learn more, visit qpp.cms.gov to access the following resources:
- Performance feedback user guide
- Enterprise Identity Data Management (EIDM) User Guide
- Enterprise Identity Data Management (EIDM) ACO User Guide
- Targeted review user guide
Stay tuned to ASCO in Action for the latest in cancer policy and practice news.