- January 11, 2021 at 5:00 PM (ET): Embargo lifts and abstracts are released on ASCO's Meeting Library
- January 15-17, 2021: ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
Apply For or Renew ASCO Media Credentials to Access Embargoed Materials
ASCO's Media Headquarters is where you can apply for media credentials,* register to attend an upcoming meeting, and access embargoed meeting information. For questions about how to navigate the site, please contact ASCO Media Registration.
*If you covered the 2020 ASCO Annual Meeting, you have already been credentialed by ASCO and will have access to the embargoed meeting information.
A list of abstracts that may be of interest to reporters covering the meeting will be distributed in advance of the meeting start date. Gastrointestinal cancers experts are available to provide outside commentary and perspective on meeting abstracts. To schedule an interview with an expert, please contact ASCO's Media Team.
Reporters with approved ASCO media credentials will also have access to the following resources (email notifications will be distributed as these resources are made available):
- Access to meeting presentations, posters, and slides via ASCO's Meeting Library (additional registration for the meeting is not required)
- Digital program
- Live broadcast schedule and reference guide
- Cosponsor information
- Abstract announcements and exceptions