Last updated May 7, 2020
American Society of Clinical Oncology, Inc. (“ASCO”) permits text links to any of the pages or content on ASCO’s family of websites, in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this policy. By linking to any ASCO website or content you agree to be bound by the terms of this policy.
- Only active, text-only links containing our domain name are permitted. Linking through logos or trademarks is not permitted without prior written permission.
- It is preferred that you direct links to www.asco.org. Hyperlinks to password access pages require prior permission from ASCO. Linking to ASCO’s CME content is not permitted without prior permission from ASCO, and is subject to compliance with ACCME guidelines.
- When activated by a user, links must either transfer visitors full screen to ASCO (e.g., not in a frame on the linked site), or launch the ASCO site in a new browser window. ASCO’s pages and content are not permitted to appear within the frames of other sites, nor accompanied in any way by third-party pages or content not previously approved by ASCO in writing. The ASCO site and any content that is being linked to may not be altered in any way.
- Links may not be used in any way that implies a relationship with, affiliation with, sponsorship of, or endorsement by ASCO or its affiliates, or in any way that can reasonably be interpreted to suggest content has been authored by or represents the views or opinions of ASCO, or to promote any commercial product or service, or in any other way that violates applicable law.
- Links may not make use of ASCO copyrighted information or any logo, trademarks or service marks of ASCO or its affiliates without the express written consent of ASCO.
- ASCO reserves the right to change this policy at any time without prior notice, and reserves the right to withdraw linking permission for any link at any time, without penalty.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.