Quality Training Program
As the leading oncology quality improvement (QI) course, ASCO’s Quality Training Program:
- Empowers practice teams to improve clinical care and operational performance
- Teaches teams how to balance Quality improvement projects with demanding schedules and competing priorities
The program prepares your oncology providers to design, implement, and lead successful QI activities in busy practice settings. ASCO's program was developed by oncologists and oncology care specialists for oncology practice teams.
The Quality Training Program includes access to renowned faculty and coaches during 5 focused days of in-person learning. During those 5 days, practice teams attend three sessions, which include seminars, case examples, and small group exercises. Learning then continues over 6 months of on-demand, remote coaching sessions. Your team will take its QI knowledge and skills to another level, accelerating change and improvement.
How Can ASCO's Quality Training Program Benefit Your Practice?
- Enhances practical team skill-building with real-world clinical scenarios
- Combines practice coaching/facilitation, peer-to-peer mentoring, and shared learning
- Employs proven experiential learning techniques with a quality issue selected by your oncology team
- Includes support when your team returns to their primary institutions
- Helps teams prepare for a changing reimbursement environment based on quality
The Conquer Cancer Foundation works to overcome cancer by funding breakthrough research and sharing cutting-edge knowledge with patients and physicians worldwide. Learn more about CCF’s numerous funding and grant opportunities for researchers at all stages of their careers.
The ASCO Membership Directory is your go-to tool for finding and interacting with other ASCO members. Designed to keep you in touch with like-minded colleagues, the Membership Directory app enables you to build your professional network, connect with colleagues at meetings and easily provide other ASCO members’ information to patients seeking a referral. Using the app, members can search by name, organization, specialty and/or certification.
With new treatments coming out seemingly daily and limited time for learning, it can be hard to stay on top of the latest in oncology. So when you do have the time, you want the resources you utilize to meet your own learning style. The ASCO Personalized Learning Dashboard helps you to sift through all of the information out there and find content recommendations tailored to your media preferences.