Leadership Development Program
If you are interested in becoming a future leader in both ASCO and the practice of oncology, ASCO’s Leadership Development Program is for you. Participants in this yearlong program will learn valuable leadership skills, network with and receive mentorship from ASCO leaders, gain exposure to U.S. government research agencies, and receive first-hand advocacy experience on Capitol Hill.
Is ASCO's Leadership Development Program for you?
- Have you completed your final subspecialty training between 2007 and 2012?
- Are you interested in becoming a future leader in both ASCO and the practice of oncology?
Participants in this year-long program will learn valuable leadership skills and gain exposure to the roles and mission of ASCO. In addition, they will learn about the Society's powerful role in developing the future of cancer care. This program requires a time commitment for travel and training.
Benefits of Participating in the Leadership Development Program
- Network and receive mentorship from ASCO leadership
- Gain exposure to U.S. government research agencies
- Enhance leadership skills through interactive sessions
- Receive first-hand advocacy experience on Capitol Hill
The application period for the 2017-2018 cycle is closed. Applications for the next cycle will open on July 1, 2017.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding the Leadership Development Program or application process. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 571-483-1397.