2017 Program Directors' Retreat
The 2017 ASCO Oncology Training Program Directors' Retreat will be held at ASCO Headquarters on Thursday, October 19 and Friday, October 20, 2017.
The Retreat was developed to expand the knowledge of program directors by exposing them to best practices and enabling them to share information with other program directors and medical education professionals.
The 2017 Retreat consists of the following components:
Thursday 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM Faculty Development: Resiliency Skills for Program Directors
Thursday 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM Dinner and Networking
Friday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM Traditional Retreat Programming
Friday 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM Networking Reception
View the full agenda
Registration is now open for the 9th annual Program Directors' Retreat! Complete this survey to register.
Registration is open to program directors, associate program directors, and key clinical faculty. We have space for a limited number of program coordinators - if your program coordinator is interested in attending, please email the Professional Development team. There is no registration fee to attend the Retreat, however travel and hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendee. Please find a list of area hotels here.
If you have any questions, please call 571-483-1390 or email the Professional Development team.
Past Retreat Details
- View all of the presentations and supporting materials from the 2015 Retreat.
2014 and Prior
- 2014 Program Directors' retreat Agenda & Materials (view video slides of the 2014 Retreat below)
- 2013 Program Directors' Retreat Agenda & Materials
- 2012 Program Directors' Retreat Agenda & Materials
- 2011 Program Directors' Retreat Agenda & Materials
- 2010 Program Directors' Retreat Agenda & Materials
- 2009 Program Directors' Retreat Agenda & Materials