ASCO Guidelines Wiki
Clinical Practice Guidelines
Guidelines, Provisional Clinical Opinions (PCOs), and Guideline Endorsements for practioners, outlining appropriate methods of treatment and care.
Most Recent Guidelines:
- Adjuvant and Salvage Radiotherapy After Prostatectomy
- Molecular Testing for Selection of Lung Cancer Patients for EGFR and ALK Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
- Systemic Therapy in Men With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Chemo- and Targeted Therapy for Women with HER2 Negative (or unknown) Advanced Breast Cancer
- Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy for Women With Hormone Receptor–Positive Breast Cancer
Safe Chemotherapy Administration
ASCO and ONS have jointly published a set of voluntary chemotherapy safety standards for adult patients with cancer that cover the entire administration process, in both an inpatient and outpatient environment.