With the goal of supporting tomorrow's oncologists, ASCO provides programming for oncology training Program Directors. Programs includes:
- The annual Program Directors' Retreat
- The MedOnc In-Training Exam
- ASCO University's Education Essentials for Oncology Fellows
In addition, ASCO strives to provide ways for program directors to connect and share information with one another. ASCO also provides conduits for program directors to share resources about the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), including ACGME requirements.
ACGME, NAS & Milestones Resources are available to include The Milestones Toolkit for Training Program Directors
ASCO created the Oncology Training Programs Center to assist programs in maintaining the details of their training program and fellows through this online tool. Vist the Program Center to:
- Easily update your program’s roster
- Update fellow information
- Register for the In-Training Exam or EEOF
- And more!
- Information about the Medical Oncology In-Training Examination.
- Details and materials for ASCO's annual Hematology/Oncology Training Programs Directors Retreat.
- Meeting Materials from Past ASCO Annual Meeting Sessions for Program Directors (2011-2015).
- Training resources from ASCO University to support your program - EEOF, Recommended Curriculum, and more.
- QOPI Participation for Training Programs - detailed information on the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative® for fellows.
- Listserve Information: Basic guidelines and links to manage your ASCO listserve account.
- Outline of ACCO - ASCO Core Curriculum Outline.