ASCO supports the next generation of oncologists by supporting those who train and guide early-career oncologists—Program Directors. ASCO helps to meet Program Directors’ needs through such offerings as the annual Program Directors’ Retreat, the MedOnc In-Training Exam, and ASCO University’s Education Essentials for Oncology Fellows. In addition, ASCO provides opportunities for program directors to connect with one other and share information and resources about the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and ACGME requirements.
ACGME, NAS & Milestones Resources are available to include The Milestones Toolkit for Training Program Directors
ASCO created the Oncology Training Programs Center to assist programs in maintaining the details of their training program and fellows through this online tool. Vist the Program Center to:
- Easily update your program’s roster
- Update fellow information
- Register for the In-Training Exam or EEOF
- And more!
- Information about the Medical Oncology In-Training Examination.
- Details and materials for ASCO's annual Hematology/Oncology Training Programs Directors Retreat.
- Meeting Materials from Past ASCO Annual Meeting Sessions for Program Directors (2011-2015).
- Training resources from ASCO University to support your program - EEOF, Recommended Curriculum, and more.
- QOPI Participation for Training Programs - detailed information on the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative® for fellows.
- Listserve Information: Basic guidelines and links to manage your ASCO listserve account.
- Outline of ACCO - ASCO Core Curriculum Outline.