Registration for the 2015 ASCO Program Directors' Retreat is now closed. The Retreat will take place at ASCO Headquarters in Alexandria, VA on Thursday, October 22nd and Friday, October 23rd. We will be streaming the Retreat online for those who are unable to attend. Please email email@example.com for the WebEx details.
The Retreat has been developed to expand the knowledge of program directors by exposing them to best practices and sharing information with other program directors and medical education professionals. The Retreat will provide concrete, real-life examples and templates and the opportunity to share knowledge and information with peers. This program is critical to providing resources for busy program directors and associate program directors who do not have the time to individually develop all of the tools needed to satisfy the ACGME program requirements.
New this year! The 2015 Retreat consists of three components:
- Thursday 1:00 – 5:00 PM: Teaching Strategies Workshop; full agenda
- Thursday 6:30 – 9:00 PM: Mentorship Presentation and Dinner
- Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM: Traditional Retreat Programming; full agenda
Additional Retreat details:
Please Note: While there is no registration fee for the Oncology Training Program Directors’ Retreat, hotel and travel expenses are the responsibility of the attendee.
If you have any questions, please call 571-483-1390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past Retreat Details:
View the full 2014 Program Directors Retreat Audio and Video/Slides here:
- 2014 Program Directors' retreat Agenda & Materials
- 2013 Program Directors' Retreat Agenda & Materials
- 2012 Program Directors' Retreat Agenda & Materials
- 2011 Program Directors' Retreat Agenda & Materials
- 2010 Program Directors' Retreat Agenda & Materials
- 2009 Program Directors' Retreat Agenda & Materials