Latest Press Releases
2016 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
Three studies from the 2016 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium were highlighted for media:
- New Regimen for Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer as Effective but Less Toxic Than Chemoradiation
- New Targeted Hormone-Radiation Treatment Slows Growth of Midgut Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Everolimus Slows Growth of Neuroendocrine Tumors
Visit the Media Resource Center to learn more.
ASCO's Expert Connect
Need an expert perspective on cancer science, policy, or patient care?
2016 Cancer Survivorship Symposium
Three studies from the inaugural Cancer Survivorship Symposium were featured for the press:
- Some Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivors May Not Receive All Recommended Follow-Up
- Personalized Survivorship Care Plans Improve Health Outcomes for Low-Income Breast Cancer Survivors
- Persistent Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy (CIPN) Is Common in Female Cancer Survivors, Altering Gait and Increasing Falls
Read more about news from the meeting on the Cancer.Net blog.