ASCO Consulting Services
The ASCO Clinical Affairs team provides cross-cutting consulting services for oncology practice across the United States, offering comprehensive, personalized support in multiple forms.
Practice and Consulting Services
ASCO practice consulting and support services include
- Readiness assessment focused on preparing for new payment models and success in the Quality Payment Program;
- Practice transformation implementation support, consulting services to meet your practice’s specific needs;
- Triage pathways, a decision support tool to help your patients get the right care at the right time in the right place;
- Alternative payment model support, including financial modeling and reporting, quality reporting, and compliance support; and
- Analytical services, including claims-based analysis services to support alternative payment model projects as well as practice data analytics to support business operations.
Practice Engagement Program
ASCO’s new Practice Engagement program provides a resource for physicians, administrators and other members of the practice team for information about ASCO tools, programs and resources.
Unlock valuable data to help your practice provide high-quality cancer care with ASCO’s Clinical Affairs Data Warehouse. The data warehouse includes supports Clinical Affairs work including
- consulting services,
- ad hoc analysis projects and
- payment reform analysis.
The warehouse includes publicly available Medicare data, survey data, practice data, and claims data, when data agreements allow. ASCO ensures the confidentiality and protection of all of practice data.
For More Information
To learn more about any of the ASCO Clinical Affairs team’s services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Conquer Cancer Foundation works to overcome cancer by funding breakthrough research and sharing cutting-edge knowledge with patients and physicians worldwide. Learn more about CCF’s numerous funding and grant opportunities for researchers at all stages of their careers.
The ASCO Membership Directory is your go-to tool for finding and interacting with other ASCO members. Designed to keep you in touch with like-minded colleagues, the Membership Directory app enables you to build your professional network, connect with colleagues at meetings and easily provide other ASCO members’ information to patients seeking a referral. Using the app, members can search by name, organization, specialty and/or certification.
With new treatments coming out seemingly daily and limited time for learning, it can be hard to stay on top of the latest in oncology. So when you do have the time, you want the resources you utilize to meet your own learning style. The ASCO Personalized Learning Dashboard helps you to sift through all of the information out there and find content recommendations tailored to your media preferences.