Tobacco Cessation & Control
ASCO has outlined a far-reaching agenda aimed at promoting worldwide reduction and ultimate elimination of tobacco-related disease through discouraging the use of tobacco products and exposure to secondhand smoke (SHS). In that pursuit, ASCO has produced many high-quality, practical, and effective resources for oncology care providers and patients.
- Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems: A Policy Statement from the American Association for Cancer Research and the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Tobacco Cessation and Control a Decade Later: American Society of Clinical Oncology Policy Statement Update
- Helping Patients Quit Tobacco: ASCO’s Efforts to Help Oncology Care Specialists
- Addressing Tobacco Use in Patients With Cancer: A Survey of American Society of Clinical Oncology Members
- Tobacco Cessation Guide for Oncology Providers
The Conquer Cancer Foundation works to overcome cancer by funding breakthrough research and sharing cutting-edge knowledge with patients and physicians worldwide. Learn more about CCF’s numerous funding and grant opportunities for researchers at all stages of their careers.
The ASCO Membership Directory is your go-to tool for finding and interacting with other ASCO members. Designed to keep you in touch with like-minded colleagues, the Membership Directory app enables you to build your professional network, connect with colleagues at meetings and easily provide other ASCO members’ information to patients seeking a referral. Using the app, members can search by name, organization, specialty and/or certification.
With new treatments coming out seemingly daily and limited time for learning, it can be hard to stay on top of the latest in oncology. So when you do have the time, you want the resources you utilize to meet your own learning style. The ASCO Personalized Learning Dashboard helps you to sift through all of the information out there and find content recommendations tailored to your media preferences.