2017 ASCO Quality Reporting Webinars
QPP, established by MACRA, launched in January 2017 and is being implemented in oncology practices across the country. 2017 is a transition year, but practices still have to report some quality data in order to avoid financial penalties in 2019. This transition year offers practices an opportunity to test the QPP reporting system before 2018, when quality reporting will require a significantly heavier lift to avoid financial penalties in 2020. Does your practice have a plan in place to successfully navigate QPP over the next few years?
ASCO will conduct a series of webinars to guide oncology practices to successful quality reporting:
- Monday, May 15 - Quality Payment Program: Scoring the Quality Measures - Watch Recording - View Slides
- Monday, June 19 - Quality Payment Program: Scoring for Advancing Care Information and Improvement Activities
- Monday, July 10 - Quality Payment Program: Optimizing your MIPS Score
All webinars are scheduled for 4:00 PM ET. Registration is open now.
"Are You Ready for MACRA?" Education Series
During the summer of 2016, ASCO offered the “Are you Ready for MACRA?” Education Series. If you missed it, or want a refresher, recordings and slide decks from all of the sessions are available below.
- MACRA: Learn the Basics, Get Ready for a Post-SGR World (slides)
- How to Prepare (slides) (See below for webinar recording)
- Quality Reporting: PQRS and the Value-Based Modifier (webinar) (View the Slides from the webinar)
- Meaningful Use (Advancing Care Information) and Clinical Practice Improvement Activities (webinar) (View the Slides from the webinar)
- MACRA Rules Are Final: Time to Implement (webinar) (View slides — Part 1 and Part 2)