The ASCO Clinical Affairs team provides cross-cutting consulting services for oncology practice across the United States, offering comprehensive, personalized support in multiple forms.
Practice and Consulting Services
ASCO practice consulting and support services include
- Readiness assessment focused on preparing for new payment models and success in the Quality Payment Program;
- Practice transformation implementation support, consulting services to meet your practice’s specific needs;
- Triage pathways, a decision support tool to help your patients get the right care at the right time in the right place;
- Alternative payment model support, including financial modeling and reporting, quality reporting, and compliance support; and
- Analytical services, including claims-based analysis services to support alternative payment model projects as well as practice data analytics to support business operations.
Practice Engagement Program
ASCO’s new Practice Engagement program provides a resource for physicians, administrators and other members of the practice team for information about ASCO tools, programs and resources.
Unlock valuable data to help your practice provide high-quality cancer care with ASCO’s Clinical Affairs Data Warehouse. The data warehouse includes supports Clinical Affairs work including
- consulting services,
- ad hoc analysis projects and
- payment reform analysis.
The warehouse includes publicly available Medicare data, survey data, practice data, and claims data, when data agreements allow. ASCO ensures the confidentiality and protection of all of practice data.
For More Information
To learn more about any of the ASCO Clinical Affairs team’s services, please contact email@example.com.