Benefits of ASCO Membership
“ASCO is the world’s largest and, arguably, most influential oncology organization, and it is important for surgeons to be represented. We have an opportunity to get involved with a dynamic organization that not only is advancing the frontiers of research, providing outstanding educational opportunities, and defining standards of practice for clinical care, but also influencing public policy.”
- Agnes B. Chagpar, MD, Surgical Oncologist, ASCO Member since 2003
ASCO's Premier Publication, Journal of Clinical Oncology (JCO)
- Keep current on practice-changing issues in the surgical oncology field from both the United States and the international cancer community.
- Receive multidisciplinary oncology information from one of the most cited journals in both the New England Journal of Medicine and the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Attendance at Premier ASCO Meetings and Symposia
- Review the latest advancements in surgical oncology and discuss how those findings relate across the entire cancer care community.
- Save an average of 50% on the nonmember registration rates at the ASCO Annual Meeting, GI Cancers Symposium, GU Cancers Symposium, and more.
ASCO’s Educational Tools and Resources for Lifelong Learning
- Save on all ASCO University courses, such as ASCO Educational Book Collections: Surgical Oncology and ASCO-SEP®, 5th Edition.
- Access the practice-changing science presented at ASCO meetings and thematic symposia even if you are unable to attend with Virtual Meeting and Meeting Slides.
Become a member today and experience the value of ASCO’s global community.