Benefits of ASCO Membership
“As a pediatric oncologist, ASCO helps me stay abreast of the most recent clinical and scientific advances in cancer and bring advances to our pediatric patients as rapidly as possible.”
- James L. M. Ferrara, MD, DSc, Pediatric Oncologist, ASCO Member since 2007
ASCO Amplifies the Pediatric Oncologist Voice
- ASCO influences key policy issues through programs such as the Alliance for Childhood Cancer and ASCO’s Legislative Action Center.
- Save an average of 50% on the non-member registration rate for the ASCO Annual Meeting, which includes a Pediatric Oncology presentation track, and network with colleagues at the world’s largest oncology conference.
ASCO's Premier Publication, Journal of Clinical Oncology (JCO)
- Keep current on practice-changing issues in the pediatric oncology field from both the United States and the international cancer community.
- Receive multidisciplinary oncology information from one of the most cited journals in both the New England Journal of Medicine and the Journal of the American Medical Association.
ASCO’s Educational Tools and Resources for Lifelong Learning
- Earn CME credit with the free Focus Under Forty™ eLearning series, developed to increase awareness of care issues and challenges with this patient population.
- Save on all educational content, including ASCO University Essentials, a one-stop source for lifelong learning, providing unlimited access to all of ASCO University courses.
- Stay connected to the practice-changing science presented at ASCO meetings and thematic symposia even if you are unable to attend with Virtual Meeting and Meeting Slides.
Become a member today and experience the value of ASCO’s global community.