Benefits of ASCO Membership
“Keeping up with ASCO’s quality journals and public policy analysis are important, but first and foremost, the Gynecologic Meeting Track and resulting scientific interchange are vital for keeping current with the latest clinical trials and clinical research presented in our field.”
- Carolyn D. Runowicz, MD, Gynecologic Oncologist, ASCO Member since 1987
Attendance at Premier ASCO Meetings and Symposia
- Attend sessions in the Gynecologic Oncology Meeting Track at the ASCO Annual Meeting and stay current on the latest advancements in gynecologic malignancies.
- Save an average of 50% on the non-member registration rate and gain access to the nearest and most sought-after hotels months before non-members.
ASCO’s Premier Publication, Journal of Clinical Oncology (JCO)
- Stay informed on the latest gynecologic oncology science through JCO, the most authoritative source for current information on the diagnosis and treatment of patients with cancer.
- Access and contribute to ASCO Clinical Practice Guidelines on Gynecologic Cancer and keep your practice current with the latest recommendations on appropriate methods of treatment and care.
ASCO’s Educational Tools and Resources for Lifelong Learning
- Save on all ASCO University courses, such as the Cancer Genetics Program and Tumor Genomics Program.
- Use ASCO-SEP®, 5th Edition, the must-have self-assessment and board exam preparation program for oncology professionals
- Access the practice-changing science presented at ASCO meetings and thematic symposia even if you are unable to attend with Virtual Meeting and Meeting Slides.
Become a member today and experience the value of ASCO’s global community.