ASCO membership will connect you to a diverse global network of more than 35,000 elite oncology professionals. Our members' unique knowledge and experience has made the Society the leading resource for best practices in clinical oncology research and academic and community practice.
As an ASCO member, you will add your voice to policy and advocacy support, and receive numerous benefits, including:
- Substantial savings and privileges at ASCO meetings
- Access to and savings on products and resources
- Free or substantially discounted access to premier ASCO publications like the Journal of Clinical Oncology (JCO) and much more.
- Save an average of 50% on the nonmember registration rate at the ASCO Annual Meeting and co-sponsored Other ASCO meetings
- Free or deeply discounted access to access to Journal of Clinical Oncology (JCO) and Journal of Oncology Practice (JOP)
- Save 20% on ASCO Educational Products and Resources and online learning modules from ASCO University
ASCO Connection Member Magazine
The Membership Directory allows members to carry out quick searches and referrals of all ASCO members. Features include:
- myCONTACTS: add Members to your network and see who’s attending upcoming ASCO meetings
- Simplified Search: search by name or organization alone
- Twitter Integration: display your Twitter handle so fellow members can follow you