The next State Affiliate Leadership Conference will be held in the fall of 2016 at ASCO Headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 571-483-1622 for more information.
The most recent State Affiliate Leadership Conference was held in conjunction with the State Affiliate Council meeting October on 29-30, 2015, at ASCO Headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia.
The Conference provides leaders of the State/Regional Affiliates with information and tools on how to strengthen their societies and enhance their current activities, as well as learn best practices from other societies. Attendees are provided with takeaway tools and resources for implementation once they return home.
2015 sessions included:
- CMS Data Release: Capabilities and Opportunities
- Grassroots Advocacy
- Pharmacy Changes That Affect Oncology
- From Private Practice to Hospital Based: Assessing Your Position
- Appreciative Inquiry as Another Option to Strategic Planning
- Take the Drama Out of Membership!
- Medicare Acces & CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA)