The State Affiliate Council was established in January 2012 to serve as an advisory group to ASCO’s Board of Directors on issues relating to ASCO’s State and Regional Affiliates and their members. The Council will collaborate with and support effective communications between the ASCO Board and ASCO’s domestic membership.
The Council will also:
- Provide input to ASCO's Board of Directors on issues affecting Affiliates and their members;
- Identify unaddressed needs and develop consensus for Board consideration;
- Disseminate information about ASCO’s public policy priorities to its membership;
- Respond to Board of Directors inquiries;
- And provide feedback to ASCO on draft policy statements
The next State Affiliate Council Meeting will be held in the spring of 2016 at ASCO Headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia. The meeting date is to be determined.
Please contact Melissa Reifler at 571-483-1622 for more information.
- Clinical Pathways
- ASCO's New Clinical Affairs Department and PracticeNET
- ASCO's Patient Centered Oncology Payment (PCOP) model
- Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) Implementation
Please contact your State Affiliate Council Representative with any questions or concerns you may have about community, practice, or other oncology issues.