The State Affiliate Council was established in January 2012 to serve as an advisory group to ASCO’s Board of Directors on issues relating to ASCO’s State and Regional Affiliates and their members. The Council collaborates with and supports effective communication between the ASCO Board and ASCO’s domestic membership.
The Council also:
- Identifies unaddressed needs and develops consensus for Board consideration,
- Disseminates information about ASCO’s public policy priorities to its membership,
- Responds to Board of Directors inquiries, and
- Provides feedback to ASCO on draft policy statements.
The next State Affiliate Council Meeting will be held on April 22, 2016 at ASCO Headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia.
Please contact 571-483-1622 for more information.
- Clinical Pathways
- ASCO's New Clinical Affairs Department and PracticeNET
- ASCO's Patient Centered Oncology Payment (PCOP) model
- Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) Implementation
Please contact your State Affiliate Council Representative with any questions or concerns you may have about community, practice, or other oncology issues.