ASCO provides a series of documents that outline and detail the organization-wide policies to which it adheres.
- Policies and Safeguards for Relationships With Companies
- Code for Interactions with Companies: In April 2010, ASCO signed on to the Council of Medical Specialty Societies (CMSS) Code for Interactions with Companies, which calls for transparency and independence in societies' relationships with companies in the for-profit healthcare sector.
- Annual Meeting Attendee Rules
- Procedures for Discipline of Exhibitors: Policy concerning procedures for discipline of exhibitors and other organizations at ASCO meetings.
- Vendor Gifts Policy
- Licensing Standards: ASCO welcomes opportunities to license content and trademarks consistent with select principles and the Standards that follow.
- Permissions Requests: Access a form used to request permission to reproduce, reprint, or adapt material from ASCO or the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- CME Mission Statement